Most of us use multiple devices to connect in the online space. This makes it important for each of these devices to be protected. Webroot antivirus solutions can be simultaneously used on several computers or devices, be it for home or business. With new virus codes coming into existence each day, it is essential to employ an efficient antivirus program for every device. Read on to understand how you can install Webroot antivirus on various gadgets with the following steps.
This antivirus can be installed on more than one device or computer. If you wish to Install Webroot on Second Computer then here is how you can do it.
1. First you need to ensure that you have the unique alphanumeric code with you in duplicate. The code will look something like FV89-HBGF-B789-C432-K978.
2. Next you will have to make sure that the computer, on which you wish to install Webroot, is connected to the internet. This is essential for a smooth installation process.
3. You will also have to get a copy of your Webroot product by accessing www.webroot.com/install.
4. Next you will have to download and run the executable files of the new installer on the new system.
5. As the next step, you will have to enter the unique key code to complete the installation process.
6. A primary introductory PC scan will take place as a part of the installation process.
7. Post this scan, you will have to reboot your PC for Webroot to start functioning.
If you have recently purchased a new computer, you can install Webroot on it as well by following the above mentioned guidelines. Follow the steps to guard your PC from all kinds of threats. If you face any problem at any stage, you can simply dial toll free number and speak to customer care executives for assistance.